This document contains direct links to tutorials covering some of the most frequently asked Canvas questions. If you or your students are new to using Canvas, check out the Canvas Instructor Guide and Canvas Student Guide for guided tutorials on submitting assignments, responding to discussions, and more. Should you or your students have any technical questions related to accessing or using course software, please refer to the ITS FAQ or contact the Help Desk directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Frequently Asked Questions
- User settings- Profile
Course Design and Navigation
- Course Navigation
- Creating Pages
- Setting Home Pages
- Content Pages
- Rich Content Editor
- How do I insert a table using the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I create a hyperlink in the Rich Content Editor as an instructor?
- How do I create a hyperlink or embed a file from Google Drive into the Rich Content Editor as an instructor?
- How do I link to a YouTube video in the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I record a video using the Rich Content Editor as an instructor?
- How do I use the Math Editor in the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I insert course files into the Rich Content Editor using the Content Selector?
- How do I set the auto-open for inline preview for files using the Rich Content Editor?
- Assignment Shells
- Uploading Files
- Using Rubrics
- Course Settings
- Importing/Export Content
- Apps and LTI tools
- Student View